Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Time for some Vintage Ads

After I passed out from high-school and while entering into college, I have always been really very keen on watching and reading adverts because of two reasons:
1. They all were very colourful
2. A lot many of them were really smart piece of advertising
And here I am into advertising domain, having worked with Web, Radio, TV and traditional media platforms. But sometimes when I look back on those old days adverts, they really bring a lot to memory in a jiffy.So I thought of sharing some of those Vintage ads from Indian Subcontinent. Hope you'll enjoy!
























































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Please feel free to comment here, and I will be glad to get back to you on it. Thanks!